Friday 23 September 2016

What we have loved learning in Term 3.....


Pim T- I loved learning about the water cycle. I didn't know any of this. We did a funny play about the water cycle.


Callan P- I loved doing the computer work in writing groups.


Thomas M- I loved when we got to draw the water cycle.


Taj A- I loved Book Week. I loved everything about it and everyone's costumes.


Kade C- I loved the science and learning about the water cycle. We did art about it.

Molly H- I enjoyed creating butterflies which helped me learn about symmetry.

Samia B- It was great to wear dress ups for Book Week and read some new books.

Austin M-It was great fun to learn times tables and I love mathematics.

Ruby F- I love going to my maths group after recess. I enjoy being challenged. Book Week was interesting and fun to dress up as characters.






No comments:

Post a Comment